2.15.2007

East End Brewing Spot on WQED, plus other East End News

Someone ripped this from their DVR and sent it to Scott. I'm posting it here for your viewing pleasure.

I was going to embed it in this post, but YouTube's not liking me right now. You can see it here.



Scott also reports in the newsletter about a new year-round brew:

A few months back, I brewed a batch of Session Ale, with less than one
tenth of the hops that go into a batch of Big Hop IPA. In case you
missed #3, it was a Southern English Nut Brown Ale and at very
drinkable 3.6% abv. The response to a malty beer in the lineup was so
strong that I've decided to balance out the year-round offerings a bit
and promote it from "Returning Session Ale" to "Year Round
Beer" (taking the place of your beloved Pedal Pale Ale, which as
promised before, will return in a new form with another spring keg
ride).


Sounds like Scott's heard the call for session beers, I'm looking forward to trying this one.